In the midst of blockbuster openings and major expansions across the destination, Visit Orlando is offering 30 days of savings up to 50 percent off during Magical Deal Month this September. The website VisitOrlando.com/September is a one-stop shop for visitors to find a collection of more than 150 theme park offers, discounted hotel rates, dining deals and more.
“During the month of September, Orlando’s room rates are among the lowest of the year,” said Visit Orlando President & CEO George Aguel. “With Orlando in the middle of one of the largest expansion periods in its history, Visit Orlando’s Magical Deal Month makes it easier for visitors to experience the newest additions to our ever-evolving destination.”
Orlando’s world-renowned theme parks are all offering deals, as well as restaurants, attractions, accommodations and more. Offers include:
- SeaWorld Orlando – Save up to $400 with a Kids Free Vacation Package for up to 5 nights: One free child’s admission to SeaWorld included with each paid adult (a savings of $90.00 per child for up to two children).
- Universal Orlando Resort – 4-Night hotel accommodations, 3-Day Park-to-Park Ticket to Universal Studios Florida & Universal’s Islands of Adventure, breakfast at the Leaky Cauldron and Three Broomsticks and early park admission to The Wizarding World Harry Potter.
- Walt Disney World Resort – Free dining plan with purchase of a non-discounted 6-night/7-day Magic Your Way package (includes room and theme park tickets) at select Disney Resort hotels. Valid for bookings through August 8, 2014.
- Avanti Resort – 40% off
- Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista – $40 rate
- Rosen Inn – $50 rate
- Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort – 30% off, plus kids eat free for breakfast
- Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month -More than 75 of Orlando’s top restaurants offer three-course, prix-fixe dinners for $33, Aug. 25 – Sept. 30
- La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil – Tickets starting at $49
- Enzian Theatre – 2 for 1 tickets
- Capone’s Dinner & Show – 50% off
For more information about vacation experiences in Orlando, to order a complimentary vacation planning kit that includes a comprehensive Official Visitors Guide and Orlando Magicard® or to purchase discount attraction tickets, visitors can log on to Orlando’s official website at VisitOrlando.com/September or call an Official Travel Counselor at 800-551-0181 (United States and Canada) or 407-363-5872. For real time updates, follow us on Twitter at Twitter.com/VisitOrlando or Facebook at Facebook.com/VisitOrlando.