In celebration of the 10th anniversary of Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining, the central Florida tourism association has lined up more newly-opened fine dining restaurants than ever before.
Starting with a special preview week Aug. 24 and running through Sept. 30, guests can select from over 70 participating restaurants- including seven recently-opened venues- to enjoy three-course dinners for $33.
Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining showcases much of the culinary landscape that has brought Orlando national acclaim in the past year. There is no better time for Foodies to enjoy Orlando, named one of 10 Best Wine Travel Destinations for 2015 by Wine Enthusiast magazine, as well as one of The New York Times’ 52 Places to Go in the world in 2015. In a year that’s brought major new dining and entertainment venues to Orlando, several recently-opened restaurants are part of this year’s line-up:
– Txokos Basque Kitchen at East End Market, a neighborhood market and food hub, takes inspiration from the cuisine of Northern Spain.
– Ravello at the Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort focuses on authentic Italian recipes.
– Southern classics get a contemporary spin at Soco in Thornton Park.
– American Q at the B Resort brings together barbeque styles from the Carolinas, Kansas City and Latin America. (Read our review)
More information on these new additions, along with a full list of all participating restaurants, is available at OrlandoMagicalDining.com.
In its 10th year, Magical Dining brings back many of our area’s most popular restaurants, along with exciting new additions:
- Convention Area – Urban Tide* (Hyatt Regency Orlando), The Capital Grille, Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar, A Land Remembered (Rosen Shingle Creek)
- Disney/Lake Buena Vista – Black Fire Bull*, deep blu Seafood Grille (Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort), NINE18 (The Villas at Grand Cypress), Todd English’s Bluezoo (Walt Disney World Dolphin)
- Downtown – Artisan’s Table*, The Boheme, Citrus, Kasa Restaurant & Bar, Maxine’s on Shine
- Restaurant Row – Big Fin Seafood Kitchen, Bistro CloClo, Christini’s Ristorante Italiano*, Dragonfly Robata Grill & Sushi, Eddie V’s Prime Seafood Restaurant, Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, Morton’s The Steakhouse, Ocean Prime, Stefano’s Grill
- Universal/CityWalk – Emeril’s Tchoup Chop, Island’s Dining Room, The Kitchen at Hard Rock Hotel*, Mama Della’s Ristorante
- Winter Park and North – Luma on Park, Mitchell’s Fish Market, Chez Vincent, Hamilton’s Kitchen, Rangetsu Japanese Restaurant and Bar, Ruth’s Chris Steak House (Winter Park and Lake Mary)
*First year in Magical Dining
Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining will benefit ELEVATE Orlando in 2015, with $1 from every meal donated to the local charity. ELEVATE Orlando meets the complex needs of urban youth by providing both character education and life skills training to help to move students from poverty to self-sufficiency. Last year, Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining raised a record $111,604 for the Foundation for Foster Children.