Central Florida’s Krispy Kreme locations are helping to make sick kids’ sweet dreams come true. In partnership with Give Kids The World Village, the Winter Park, Millenia, Kissimmee, Melbourne and Daytona Beach Krispy Kreme shops are collecting donations to benefit children with life-threatening illnesses.
“We consider it a privilege to support Give Kids The World Village,” says Jenny Bellanca, vice president of operations for Florida Family Foods LLC. “Krispy Kreme is proud and inspired by this important community partnership that will help make children’s dreams come true while fostering hope and happiness for their families.”
Now through October 16, 2015, Krispy Kreme customers have the opportunity to make a $1 or $5 donation at checkout. A paper heart pin-up certificate will be displayed in-store throughout the campaign, in recognition of support. One hundred percent of the proceeds will benefit Give Kids The World Village.
The following locations are participating:
- Krispy Kreme Winter Park – Drive thru Open 24 hours; 1031 S. Orlando Avenue (17-92), Winter Park, FL 32789
- Krispy Kreme Millenia – Open 24 hours; 4080 Millenia Blvd., Orlando, FL 32939
- Krispy Kreme Kissimmee – Open 24 hours; 5310 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway: (192 / Mile Marker 11.5), Kissimmee, FL 34746
- Krispy Kreme Melbourne: 2040 N Wickham Rd, Melbourne, FL 32935
- Krispy Kreme Daytona Beach: 980 W Intl Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
As an additional sweet treat, all guests who purchase a pin-up will receive a FREE Original Glazed® doughnut.
Give Kids The World Village (GKTW) is a 79-acre, non-profit resort in Central Florida that creates magical memories for children with life-threatening illnesses and their families. GKTW provides accommodations at its whimsical resort, donated attractions tickets, meals and more for a weeklong, cost-free fantasy vacation. With the help of many generous individuals, corporations and partnering wish-granting organizations, Give Kids The World Village has welcomed more than 140,000 families from all 50 states and over 75 countries.