Popsicle sticks are used to create a fun alien craft easy for small kids to make!
Are you looking for a fun way to teach kids to learn their letters? Or perhaps you are looking for a fun alien craft (especially great for a Toy Story birthday party or movie-watching night).
These simple crafts for kids use popsicle sticks, and googly eyes to create funny letter from out of this world!
Perfect for a kid-friendly craft for parties, homeschooling, summer camp, and other times you’re just trying to keep the kids entertained! 😉
And an easy craft for a rainy day activity!
How to Make a Popsicle Stick Alien
(Makes 2 Aliens)
- 5 craft sticks (known as popsicle sticks, too)
- Green paint or marker
- 6 googly eyes
- Green construction paper (scrap sizes fine)
1. Make your craft sticks green. Either paint them with a green paint or use a marker to color them.
2. Cut a popsicle stick in half.
3. Make an “A” shape by gluing two full-size popsicle sticks together at the top in the shape of an upside down “V.” Glue the popsicle stick half in the center to make the “A.”
4. Add glue to the back of three googly eyes. Glue them to the half popsicle stick.
5. Draw an alien antenna shape on green construction paper. Cut out. Glue to the back of the A shape.
More Alien and Outer Space Crafts and Snacks
Love the space theme? Or really like the aliens from Toy Story? Here’s some more ideas you’ll want to see!