Want to stuff a stocking but don’t want to spend a lot of money? You’ve come to the right place! This is our huge list of inexpensive stocking stuffers that women, men, teens and kids will love! Almost all of them are under $10.
We strived to find thoughtful, impressive gifts that don’t cost a fortune. In fact, most of them are only a few dollars. These are unique stocking stuffers that look like you’ve gone shopping somewhere fancy, but in fact you’ve only spent a few bucks.
Prices do change online all the time, but we strived to find the most inexpensive stocking stuffers that we could that will still make your friends and family smile when they open them up.
All of these inexpensive stocking stuffers are found on Amazon. Having Amazon Prime makes these items even easier to get, with free shipping (often very quickly – sometimes same day or in a day or two).
Are you on a very limited budget? Did you know that Amazon offers discounted Amazon Prime memberships for certain qualifying customers?
Plus, many of the items offer free returns, as well. So you don’t have to worry about the quality of the items. If you don’t like it, just send it back (be sure to look at each individual seller’s terms, though, to see if they offer free returns).
*HOT TIP: If you’re not ready to buy right now (or you just want to keep adding things as you see them and like them), be sure to add them to your Amazon cart. That way, you’ll have a lot of options already hand picked for when you need a quick gift or realize you don’t have enough stocking stuffers!
Inexpensive and Cheap Stocking Stuffers (That Don’t Make You Look Like a Cheapskate!)
We’ve narrowed down these inexpensive stocking stuffers into sections to make your shopping easier. Just scroll through the sections to be surprised with all of the inexpensive (we don’t dare say cheap!) stocking stuffer gifts you can get.
Plus, many of them can be delivered quickly in case you’ve waited until the last moment!
Here’s how these inexpensive stocking stuffers are organized:
- Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Men
- Beauty Stocking Stuffers for Women and Teens
- Jewelry Stocking Stuffers for Women and Girls
- Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Kids
- Kitchen Stocking Stuffer Ideas
- Inspirational Stocking Stuffers
- Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Everyone
Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Men
- Bourbon Vanilla Lip Balm is Certified Organic and made for men. How can he resist?
- We LOVE these tactical men’s bracelets which not only look great as an accessory, but also unravels to 12 feet of parachute cord, with a compass and whistle built in. Perfect for hikers, campers, National Park lovers and outdoors aficionados!
- Survival Hacks is a wilderness manual perfect to have in your backpack or bookshelf.
- I can’t tell you how often we use this USB car charger adapter. It is SO handy! And for this crazy low price, you should get a few for every vehicle.
- A digital tire pressure gauge is a small investment for a lot of peace of mind. Perfect for trucks, cars, RVs, motorcycles and bicycles.
- Car cleaning gel doesn’t sound like a fun gift. But it’s kind of like Silly Putty for adults! It’s weirdly therapeutic to get rid of all the dust and dirt on car vents and dashboards with this goo. Plus, it’s just great for anyone that loves to take pride in caring for their vehicle.
- A motion activated night light for the toilet? Yeah, it’s bizarre. And, yep, they’ll LOVE it!
- Do the men in your life wear glasses (or reading glasses or sunglasses)? How about this hand carved wood nose eyeglass holder? Great for office or at home!
- Everyone has tech gadgets. And the power cords that come with them often quickly fall apart. We’ve got a pack of these nylon charging cords and they’ve lasted for years! Highly recommend!!!
- This LED floating lantern is big and takes up a lot of space for a little price. Which means you can fill men’s stockings for less money and fewer gifts!
- This key ring tool (aptly named the DoohicKey) is seriously impressive with a screwdriver, box cutter, bottle opener, ruler and wrench all in one. And the price is crazy good for a multi-functional tool, too! Get one for everyone on your list to keep in their car or key ring. Also consider this three-pack of DoohicKeys with different accessories if gifting to more than one guy (it saves money!). And don’t forget this fish DoohicKey for fishermen!
- A knot-tying kit is not only fun to learn, but is useful in an emergency. The easy-to-reference cards, along with practice ropes and a carabiner, make this a fun gift they can use immediately.
- Gear Ties can be reused infinite times to tidy up and store technology cords, headphones, and other organizational challenges.
- Our Dad uses these Dude Wipes when off-the-grid helping people after natural disasters. Stick a 48-count pack in men’s stockings to use in their gym bag, while hiking or camping, RVing or freshening up after work or the gym.
- For the handyman, crafter, camper or RVer, Gorilla tape is a multi-purpose tool that works in a bazillion ways, so it’s always great to have on hand.
- A leather book mark is ideal for journaling, keeping place in a map or book, or reading a novel.
- Musicians will love this guitar license plate which would be perfect as wall art, too.
- A Dew Rag which wicks away moisture is perfect for outdoorsmen and sporting men.
- A magnetic wristband makes it easy to work on projects around the home without losing screws or nails.
- A battery tester is perfect for anyone who uses a lot of electronics (or is trying to keep kids toys powered).
- A desktop boxing kit will definitely be a conversation piece at the office. Or just stress relief while working from home.
Beauty Stocking Stuffers for Women and Teens
We can’t believe how many amazing gifts you can find for just a few dollars.
All of these beauty and accessory items are perfect for girls, tweens, teens and adults.
Not only are they affordable, but they are also very useful, too! Many of these inexpensive stocking stuffers can improve wellness and well being by using them, which is definitely a welcome gift for your friends, family or co-workers.
- A 20-piece makeup brush set in one of the hottest colors of the year? Yes, PLEASE!!! We love this makeup brush set.
- Want an eco-friendly makeup kit? This 5-piece EcoTools makeup brush set is surprisingly inexpensive.
- Reusable makeup remover pads are zero waste and end up saving money in the long run.
- You won’t believe that you can get a 3-way, folding mirror for a price like this! It makes a pretty impressive stocking stuffer that girls, tweens and teens will love!!!
- This 2-pack of silicone brushes are definitely different, but they also make applying makeup or body lotion so much easier!
- Help relieve stress and tension with this scalp and head massager!
- Makeup brush cleaning tools are important for any beauty enthusiast. This makeup cleaning mat will help prolong makeup brushes and prevent bacteria build-up.
- Another option for cleaning makeup brushes is this makeup brush cleansing shampoo. This version is free of nasty chemicals that you don’t want in your beauty products.
- This set of 3 cosmetic bags is almost too good to be true! Or try this 4-pack of floral canvas zippered pouches (though without the inspirational quotes). Gift all three small cosmetic bags for an impressive gift, or separate them for individual gifts.
Body Care Gifts
- This Miracle Cleansing Sponge helps to prep skin for better makeup application. And it gently exfoliates skin and removes impurities, too!
- Enjoy a scalp massage with this pretty scalp massager that also doubles as a shampoo brush for extra cleaning power. Comes in a variety of beautiful colors.
- Smooth feet are instantly attainable with this colorful pumice stone that comes with two different strengths in one bar.
- A natural bristle body brush helps to exfoliate skin and improve lymphatic drainage, with then helps to remove toxins from the body. This body brush is a great price (even comes with free returns if you don’t like it) and would make a great gift on it’s own, or paired with a fancy soap for a spa package.
- This highly rated 4-pack of spiral hair ties (they look like old-school phone cords) is great for getting hair off of your face.
- Headbands are always welcome for girls, teens and adults. Not only can headbands be a great accessory, but they are also good at keeping hair off of your face while washing your skin, working out, bending over to do chores, etc. There are a variety of different types of packs of headbands. This 5-pack of classic headbands comes in a variety of colors. This 6-pack of ouchless head wraps is only in one color, and works better for athletes or using in a beauty routine.
- But for a REALLY BOLD fashion statement, we love this 8-pack of head wraps in a variety of patterns.
- This 2-pack of hair clips are beautiful geometric barrettes that are perfect for girls, tweens, teens and adults. They come in two different metals so that they coordinate with a variety of different outfits and looks.
- A 6-pack of organic lip balms for an insanely low price? Yes, please! We love how they are boxed (rather than a blister package or just in a bag) so you can wrap them in gift wrap and make them look more impressive.
- Travel-size toiletries are a fun way to try new brands. Or to get ready for a vacation. Check out this list of where to find the best travel size toiletries.
- With a crazy amount of different colors and flavors, you’ll have a fun time choosing one of these sphere lip balms for all of the girls, teens and women in your life.
- Cake Batter or S’mores flavored lip balms? How delicious! Get a three pack for a crazy good price!
- This lip gloss comes in so many shades it’s hard to choose which one is the best! Or try this juicy lip gloss at a great price. So why not get more than one?!?
- These dermaplaning tools might not seem sexy, but we are pretty sure that they’ll love using them! These touch up razors are perfect for hard-to-reach areas or taking off peach fuzz.
Jewelry Stocking Stuffers for Women and Girls
- You won’t believe the price on this Bohemia Beaded bracelet perfect for either men or women!
- A gorgeous crystal brooch is perfect for wearing on a jacket, to attach a scarf, or added to a purse.
- A compass necklace is perfect for friends and family that love to travel.
- Five hearts dangling from this sterling silver bracelet makes this a gorgeous accessory for teens and women.
- These beaded long earrings with turquoise color accents are perfect for a bohemian look.
- This infinity necklace makes a strong, simple statement about your friendship or love.
Stocking Stuffers Ideas for Kids
- Get a dozen brightly colored flying gliders to keep the kids busy and occupied outdoors on Christmas Day!
- They will love this Star Wars Storm Trooper Lip Balm and the fun shape it comes in! This Minnie Mouse lip balm is also similar in shape and cuteness.
- Go beyond traditional crayons with Crayola’s oil pastels. This art box features 28 brilliant colors in a unique hexagonal shape for more intense coloring and artistic play.
- DIY Stress Ball kits lets older kids make 3 crazy colored squash-os in a variety of colors, with fun accessories such as glitter or crystals.
- My Little Pony blind bags have a different hidden surprise inside each one. At this price, get 2 or 3 to see what is in each different bag!
- A 12-pack of race cars and construction vehicles means lots of fun for kids on Christmas morning! (Consider adding this road track tape to increase the fun quotient!)
- A Slinky is classic fun. Need we say more? If your kid’s haven’t ever had a Slinky toy, then now’s the time!
- Same goes for a Duncan Yo-Yo, too! Get the classics which never go out of style!
- Kids will love painting their very own wooden race car with this adorable craft kit that takes up a lot of room in the stocking!
- Mad Libs books are always well loved by kids. Even in today’s highly technological world, kids love making up silly stories, especially when they are the star of the show! There’s lots of Mad Libs to choose from, including Unicorn and Mermaids Mad Libs and I Love My Pet Mad Libs Junior for younger kids.
- You won’t believe how cheap these sticker books are! There’s something for everyone, from Cat and Dog Dress Up to Build Your Own Cupcake.
Kitchen Stocking Stuffers Ideas
- A tiny cast iron skillet from Lodge (who’s known for amazing pans)? Yep! You didn’t know that skillets could be this small, but they’re great at melting butter, cooking a small egg, or any other small tasks.
- This digital cooking timer is easy to use and makes sure that you never forget about cookies in the oven! Want to gift something a little more decorative and cute? This egg timer is the perfect gift, then!
- Perfect for tea or coffee lovers! This is the cutest way to store and display sugar for hot drinks.
- It might not be sexy, but they’ll think about you every time they cook when you give them this silicone utensil rest! Perfect for resting a spoon by a pan without making a mess on the countertops!
- Get odors off of hands after chopping onions or garlic or fish with this odor eliminating bar. It’s stylish and beautiful on the counter, too.
- This silicone basting brush is great for BBQ lovers, cake decorators and anyone who spends time in the kitchen.
- Four colorful cutting mats not only take up a lot of room in the stocking, but they’ll have a multitude of uses in the kitchen all year long!
- It chops, its scrapes, it’s a spatula and more! This multi-functional kitchen tool is great for all kinds of cooks!
- If someone in your life just LOVES mayo on their sandwiches or other foods, then make their life easier with this unique knife just for mayo!
- Fill water bottles without any mess or spilling with this collapsible 2-pack of brightly colored funnels (works great for other funnel needs, too!).
- A 4-pack of dish cloths in this gorgeous and cheery color is sure to brighten up their kitchen!
Inspirational Stocking Stuffers
- Angels are always watching over us. Remind your friends and family with this lovely angel box perfect for storing jewelry.
- We love this small box of inspirational sayings for women. The size of a deck of playing cards, it is a perfect gift to keep in a glove compartment, purse, bedside table, etc.
- Perfect for the moms in your life, this paperback One-Minute Inspirations book is packed with wisdom and inspiration to be enjoyed in 60 seconds or less.
- Know someone who is going through some challenges in life right now? This Too Blessed to Be Stressed devotional book is perfect for them.
- This Choose Joy vinyl decal can be applied to a laptop, car window, mirror or even a refrigerator for a powerful message to be seen daily.
- Blessings of Grace cards are so beautiful they can be framed for gorgeous, inspirational artwork!
- Want to give the girls at church something special? This pack of 101 Promises from Psalms is great for church friends and gift giving exchanges, or tuck them into an inspirational gift package.
Stocking Stuffer Ideas Perfect for Everyone
- Seed packets are excellent stocking stuffers because everyone is looking forward to a fresh Spring after Christmas! Botanical Interests are my favorite seeds of all time, because they actually grow! Whether you choose edible plants, beautiful flowers or herbs for cooking, there is something for everyone for just a couple of dollars each. Plus, the seed packets are beautiful!
- This portable cell phone or tablet holder is perfect for helping out with FaceTime, Zoom calls, or reading recipes while cooking.
- A Bob Ross bobblehead with sound, and a book with 30 of his paintings? Yes, please!
- A password organizer will save them SO MUCH stress and frustration! They will thank you each and every time they use it!
- This impressive sewing kit is full of everything anyone might need to repair clothes or sew a small craft.
- Or get a Survival Sewing Kit which also has some glue and tape (for when sewing isn’t necessary for a repair).
- A wooden tic-tac-toe set is pretty impressive for being so cheap!
- We can’t believe this Bon Voyage luggage tag cost just a few dollars. It’s super cute for any traveler or anyone planning a vacation soon.
- For multiple suitcases, consider this 4-pack of world map luggage tags.
- A foldable bag is always a welcome gift. This world map travel-size laundry bag is great for anyone with wanderlust in their hearts.
- This unisex sleep eye mask comes with its own pouch. Works great for travel or home.
- A Nightmare Before Christmas Cross-Stitch Kit that is super affordable? Yeah, they’re going to love this!
- Never underestimate the power of a gift card. Even a $5 gift card. It’s a perfect gift for indulging in a coffee, ice cream, song download, new app, etc.
- Cash is always a perfect gift, too. Instead of sticking a dollar bill in their stocking, make it unique! Try out these incredible dollar bill origami ideas!
- A public toilet survival kit? Yep! It’s a gag gift, for sure, and kinda funny. But, honestly, it actually works and will likely be appreciated more than you know!
- A modern air plant holder is the perfect gift for anyone that likes plants but can’t keep them alive!
- This cute head flower pot is so adorable! We want all four designs (especially the one with the dog)!
- Plastic straw bans everywhere means that people are looking for eco-friendly ways to sip their beverages. We’ve had stainless steel straws for years, and this four-pack with a cleaning brush is impressive for the price.
- Decorate water bottles, laptops, skateboards, etc. with this mega pack of The Office vinyl stickers.
- This weirdly intriguing nightlight changes colors for a fascinating light show that also makes it easy to see in the dark.
- Travelers and campers will appreciate this adult coloring book featuring the National Parks. Full of iconic landscapes, it soothes stress in more ways than one.
- An 18-pack of colorful pens is a perfect inexpensive stocking stuffer for writers and those who like to journal (see great gift idea below). Plus, it’s size takes up a lot of room in a stocking, filling it up quickly on a budget!
- Perfect for a work gift exchange, or to give someone who dreams of a career change, this “Things I Want to Say in Meetings But Can’t” notebook gives them an opportunity to draw, doodle or actually write whatever they want in a 100 page journal.
- These finger hands will bring laughter to their lives. Perfect for both adults and kids, they’ll laugh out loud with the silliness!
- A leather coin pouch is perfect for both men and women. This one comes in a variety of colors.
- This double macrame plant hanger is a perfect gift for gardeners or plant lovers. Plus, you can’t believe how good this cheap stocking stuffer looks!
- Mini fans that plugin to your mobile phone are great for anyone heading to warm places for vacation, such as Florida. Great for theme park lovers, too! This 2-pack lets you give two gifts for cheap!
- Holiday flavor teas are perfect for enjoying while watching Hallmark movies after all the gifts have been opened! Put a box of these Christmas teas in their stocking.
- You can’t go wrong with candy bars. Stock up on full-size candy bars in flavors that they love.
- Family game night gets even better with these card games, such as Connect 4, UNO Dare or Blink. For adults, this drinking party dice game might be a better fit.
Be Sure to Pin This List So That You Can Find it When You Need Stocking Stuffers Quickly!
More Gift Ideas!
Want even more gift guides and inspiration for gift giving ideas? Check these out!
- 31 Best Gag Gifts (They’ll Actually Love)
- Stocking Stuffers for Sewists
- Best Eco Friendly Gifts | Green Gift Guide
- Best Healthy Stocking Stuffers
- Gift Guide for Better Sleep
- Best Useful Gifts for Bakers
- Best Gifts That Spread Kindness
- Eco Tech Gadgets for Guys
- Best Gifts They Didn’t Know They Wanted – Under $30
- Best Gifts for a Minimalist