If you love farmhouse style and all things Disney, then you will absolutely adore these DIY farmhouse Mickey Mouse wreath ornaments!
Actually, it’s a farmhouse Mickey Mouse and a Minnie Mouse wreath ornament! You decide whether you want just Mickey, just Minnie, or the pair of one of the world’s most famous couples.
Disney Farmhouse Decor
Before you start scrolling too fast to see how to make these cute farmhouse Mickey Mouse wreath ornaments, let’s talk about Disney farmhouse decor.
I didn’t even know there was such a thing!
But it makes complete sense! After all, we live in a generation where Fixer Upper has made us all swoon over farmhouse style and decor.
Add in the never ending love affair with all things Disney, and you can see why Disney farmhouse decor is becoming so popular! Especially at Christmas!
There are SO MANY cute farmhouse-style Disney decorations for your home. I can’t even pick a favorite. You’ve got to check out these small business on Etsy that are making the cutest items. Trust me, your friends will want to know where you bought these!!!
Be suer to see these cute printable Disney Christmas gift tags with a free download!
How to Make a Farmhouse Mickey Mouse Wreath Ornament
If you want to add Disney farmhouse decor to your home this Christmas, these cute rustic Mickey Mouse wreath ornaments (and Minnie Mouse, too) are an easy DIY project. Make an entire tree covered with these farmhouse ornaments. Or make a bunch and gift to friends. They are even perfect as present toppers!
- Two 6-inch grapevine wreaths
- Four 3-inch grapevine wreaths
- Brown Floral wire (we used dark green, which works, but use brown if you really want the wire to blend in)
- Fishing line, decorative ribbon or yarn
- Red polka dot ribbon (for Minnie Mouse)
- Hot glue gun (for Minnie Mouse)
- Push one end of a piece of floral wire through the center of one 6-inch grapevine wreath. Thread the other end through the center of one 3-inch wreath. Pull the wire tight to join the wreaths together.
- Wrap each end through the wreaths a second time to make sure the two pieces stay together. Pull the wire tight and twist the ends together tightly to keep in place. Cut off the excess wire close to the twist. Alternately, you could leave a long thread of wire and weave it back through the grapevine so that there isn’t any rough bits to accidentally touch.
- Repeat the process on the other side to add a second ear.
- Attach a loop to hand the Mickey Mouse wreath with either fishing line, ribbon, yarn, etc. Make it as large as you need to hang off of the tree.
- To make a Minnie Mouse wreath, do the previous steps. Then, make a bow with a piece of red polka dot ribbon. Attach the bow to the top of the larger wreath (between the two ears) with a drop of hot glue.
More Disney DIY Crafts
Want even more Disney themed crafts?
Check out these Disney theme park map ornaments with canning jars that are super easy to make! They also have a Disney Farmhouse decor style to them.
Here’s brilliant money-saving ways for how to make travel souvenir ornaments out of keychains or cookie cutters.
These easy Disney sock snowmen are made in the shape of Mickey and Minnie Mouse. Plus, it’s a no-sew craft!
Pin This Idea to Save for Later!