Let’s be honest. Going to Disney World or Disneyland is expensive! You need to use every way possible to save money on theme parks tickets.
Sam’s Club Disney Tickets are one of the best-kept secrets to saving money on your Orlando or Anaheim vacation. You might not have realized that this warehouse club sells discounted Disney tickets that are easy and simple to buy.
Does Sam’s Club Sell Disney Tickets?
Yes, Sam’s Club does sell a variety of theme park tickets, including tickets for:
- Walt Disney World Resort (Florida)
- Disney Water Parks
- Disney After Hours at Magic Kingdom
- Disney After Hours at Hollywood Studios
- Disney Springs – Cirque du Soleil Drawn to Life
- Disneyland Resort (California)
These are just a few of the theme parks that have discounted tickets through the warehouse club. You will also find these theme park tickets available:
- Universal Orlando Resort
- Universal Studios Hollywood
- Six Flags
- Knott’s Berry Farm
- Busch Gardens
- Kings Dominion
- Kennedy Space Center
- Adventure Island
- Sesame Place
How Do I Buy Disney Tickets at Sam’s Club?
Buying tickets online is the easiest and best way to buy Disney tickets at Sams Club. Ordering on their website will give you more options for tickets, as well as Disney Vacation Package deals for both Orlando and Anaheim.
To see all of the amazing deals offered, you do need to be a Sam’s Club member. Some deals can be seen on the website without logging in as a member, but you won’t see all of the options available.
A Sam’s Club membership is $50. The fee is relatively inexpensive for the amount of money you can save on your travel, including buying theme park tickets. Plus, you will continue to save money on food, prescriptions, contact lenses, eye glasses, and more. It is really a smart investment for a year of savings.
We are members of Sam’s Club and think it’s a great deal!
If you become a new member, use our referral link and get a $20 Sam’s Club eGift Card.
We’ll get a small gift card in return and thank you for using our link!
Create your online account with Sam’s Club to log into the website via a desktop or tablet, or use the Sam’s Club app on your phone.
Navigate to the Sam’s Club Travel & Entertainment (under the Departments), or just search for Disney tickets in the search bar on the main page.
Once on the Travel and Entertainment page, there is another dropdown option for Theme Parks & Attractions. Click on either Walt Disney World Resort or Disneyland California.
Florida resident and California resident ticket prices are available via Sam’s Club.
Steps for Buying Disney Tickets
- First, decide how many days you will need tickets. Ticket packages are available from 1 to 10 days.
- Select your dates of travel.
- Prices will be shown for each date. This allows you to choose less expensive dates if your travel plans are flexible.
- Next, click on the theme park that you will be visiting. After clicking on a date on the calendar, you will see four buttons underneath the calendar. Each has a Disney theme park name beside it. Buttons that are green show availability. Buttons that have a line through them means that there is no availability for visiting that park on that date.
- You must choose which theme park you will be visiting on each day. Prices can change depending on which park you choose.
- After choosing a date and a park, you will be given the option of adding on ticket upgrades.
- Ticket upgrades include:
- Park Hoppers
- Water Parks and Sports Option
- Park Hopper Plus Option
After tickets are purchased online, a will call certificate will be emailed to you. You will need a printed copy and a valid ID. Then, you will need to exchange the certificate at one of the sales locations listed on your certificate.
How to Use Sam’s Club Disney Tickets
Buying tickets for Walt Disney World or Disneyland at the warehouse store is easy. However, there are a few steps you need to take to make sure that your tickets are valid after you purchase them.
These are the instructions that are found on the Sam’s Club Travel and Entertainment site:
- To enter one of the parks, in addition to a valid ticket, each Guest is required to make a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass system.
- Purchase tickets based on the Disney Park Pass availability for your desired park in the calendar below.
- Immediately link your ticket to My Disney Experience and make a Disney Park Pass reservation for your desired date and park.
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY LINK YOUR TICKET TO YOUR MY DISNEY EXPERIENCE and MAKE IMMEDIATE PARK RESERVATIONS!
ADMISSION IS NOT GUARANTEED UNTIL YOU HAVE A PARK RESERVATION.
Be sure to see these important tips from Walt Disney World for getting physical tickets to use for Lightening Lane.
- 67 Best Snacks for Disney World
- 10 Best Themed Disney World Quick Service Restaurants
- Can You Bring Food Into Disney World?
Are Disney Tickets Sold at Sam’s Club Stores?
Only select locations will have Walt Disney World or Disneyland tickets available to buy in-store.
Sam’s Club stores in the vicinity of major theme parks, such as Orlando and Los Angeles-area locations, are usually going to have tickets available to purchase in-store. However, you will probably not find tickets available in other Sam’s Club locations.
Because the demand is not as high in Sam’s Club stores beyond these tourist areas for purchasing theme parks tickets. Stores are not willing to give valuable shelf space to a product that won’t sell well.
So, you probably won’t find theme park tickets in a location in Iowa, but you might find them in Orlando and Tampa locations, as well as Anaheim and Los Angeles locations.
The selection of tickets might be less in-store rather than online.
Tickets are not guaranteed to be available in stores. Do not wait to buy tickets until you get to Orlando or Anaheim and go to a Sam’s Club. This could be risky because there might not be any available. Then, you will need to buy online via Sam’s Club or pay full price at that theme parks.
However, buying tickets in store are perfect for wrapping up to give a vacation as a gift.
How Much Are Sam’s Club Disney Tickets?
Wondering how much money you can save buying Disney tickets at Sam’s Club? We have done the research for you. Below is a comparison chart for the cost of Disney Tickets at Sam’s Club vs. the cost of buying tickets at Disney theme parks.
Walt Disney World Resort
|Tickets for June 30, 2023||Sam’s Club||Walt Disney World||Savings|
|One-Park 1-Day (Adult)||$145.00||$149.00||$4 (2%)|
|One-Day Park Hopper (Adult)||$210.00||$227.00||$17 (7%)|
|5-Day One Park-One Day (Adult)||$527.93||$627.71||$99.78 (15%)|
|5-Day Park Hopper (Adult)||$599.00||$717.71||$118.71 (16%)|
|Tickets for April 9, 2023||Sam’s Club||Disneyland||Savings|
|2 Day One Park (Adult)||$265.00||$285.00||$20 (7%)|
|2 Day Park Hopper (Adult)||$325.00||$345.00||$20 (5%)|
Does Sam’s Club Sell Disney Gift Cards?
Yes, Sam’s Club does sell Disney gift cards. Buying discounted gift cards will save you money on food, souvenirs and Disney experiences.
Buying Sams Club Disney tickets is a great way to save money at theme parks. Here are more ways to save money at Walt Disney World: